Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter 2010





























I took my girls out to the park for Easter pictures. I found that Hafer Park was the only place I could find with green grass & flowers considering it had snowed 3 days before!







I've really come kind of "full circle" here: it was 3 years ago that I wanted the girls Easter pictures made. My husband didn't want to spend money on more pictures (since I'm "picture crazy" he thought we had enough.) He suggested that I dress the girls up, take them to the park & take the pictures myself!! So I did & I loved it!! They turned out SO good!!







Here are some from yesterday...if you want to see some from the years before, please visit my family blog: http://www.theblessedboylefamily.blogspot.com/














1 comment:

  1. That is what Justin tries to tell me (that I already take good ones of Ian so why do we need to get them done by someone else)! But you really do a great job. I can't wait to have you take Ian and Owen's pictures!

    ReplyDelete